First of all, let me say, "HAPPY EASTER!"
Disney with the Easter Bunny and my good friend Valarie, chef assistant at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. She bakes all the yummy pastries!
Secondly, I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been visiting friends in Florida.
Florida was beautiful! The weather was perfect. The fellowship sweet. And the fun never-ending.
I hadn't seen my sweet friend, Valarie, in six years! We were missionaries together teaching at the same school. Today, I am living in Australia, and she is baking for Disney. We had a great time catching up and spending the day at Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
Having a "Magical Day" at Disney with my friend!
Top Row (left to right):
1) Waiting in line for the shuttle from the parking lot to the monorail or ferry. We chose the monorail.
2) Classic pic taken in front of Cinderella's castle. Tip: Disney cast members will take a photo for you with your phone, camera, or iPad.
3)Be Our Guest Restaurant inside the Beast's castle for lunch: french onion soup, and a chocolate creme puff, with bottled water. We ate in the dining room decorated as the Beast's bedroom with the enchanted rose.
Middle Row (left to right):
1) Waiting for the train to take us from Fantastyland to Adventureland.
2) Ready for a spin on the tea cups.
3) Enjoying a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle - pineapple and vanilla ice cream...refreshing!
Bottom Row (left to right):
1) The Dumbo ride lit up at night.
2) Mrs Speech flying high with Dumbo.
3) What a Magical Day!
Mr. Speech and I want to wish all of our readers a very happy and blessed Easter.